Aluminum spirit levels
- Practical V-nut with magnet for a secure hold on pipes and metal surfaces
- Lateral magnet installation for a seamless measuring surface and maximum protection of the magnet
- Four-ring vial for incline display of 2% when measuring horizontally
- Center point scaling for symmetrical measurements
- Printed auxiliary measurements specifically for pipe fitters.
- Horizontal measurement
- Vertical measurement
|Item description||Installation spirit level|
|Dimensions||49.9 x 24.3 mm|
|Profile weight||840 g/m|
|Measuring tolerance, standard position||0.50 mm/m (0.029°)|
|Measuring tolerance, inverted measurement||0.75 mm/m (0.043°)|
|Number of horizontal vials||1|
|Number of vertical vials||1|
|Measuring surface||anodized, V-groove|
THE SPECIAL PURPOSE SPIRIT LEVEL FOR INSTALLATION WORK
DEVELOPED FOR MANUAL INSTALLATION WORK
The MRMI Installation level from SOLA was specially developed for taking measurements during installation work. The naturally anodised profile allows you to work on sensitive surfaces without leaving marks. The laterally integrated, extra-powerful neodymium magnet and the V nut ensure optimal adhesion of the spirit level to metallic surfaces and pipes. Thanks to the printed scale with standard installation measurements, installation points can be easily transferred.
- Printed scale includes standard installation dimensions for quick and easy transfer of installation points
- Break-resistant four-ring horizontal vial for showing 2% inclines
- Extra-powerful neodymium magnets with lateral installation method for optimal adhesion to metallic surfaces
- Practical V nut for attaching to pipes
- Hard anodised coating prevents colour residues on the measured object
USING THE MRMI INSTALLATION SPECIAL SPIRIT LEVEL
PRACTICAL SCALING AND INSTALLATION DIMENSIONS
The MRMI Installation has a double printed scale including standard installation dimensions for quick and easy transfer of installation points. Thanks to the double scale, the MRMI Installation can be used on both sides, making it ideal for use in confined spaces.
FOUR-RING VIAL FOR INCLINES
The MRMI Installation features a four-ring horizontal vial made from break-resistant acrylic. The distance between the rings corresponds to a 2% incline and is therefore ideal for showing or checking inclines for horizontal measurement.
POWERFUL NEODYMIUM MAGNETS WITH LATERAL INSTALLATION
The extra-powerful neodymium magnets are laterally installed and ensure optimal adhesion, whether positioned horizontally or vertically. Since the magnets are installed laterally, they remain securely installed at all times when exposed to vibrations or heat.
V-GRoOVE FOR CURVED SURFACES
The integrated V-groove across the entire measuring surface of the MRMI Installation provides a secure hold without slippage even on curved surfaces. The naturally anodised profile leaves no colour residues when measuring on sensitive surfaces.
COMPACT 40-CM VERSION
As well as the 100 cm version of the MRMI Installation, there is also a compact version available with a length of 40 cm. The 40-cm version is ideally suited for measurements on small contact surfaces and can be easily transported in all standard toolboxes.