Aluminum spirit levels
Measuring tolerance, standard position 0.50 mm/m (0.029°)
Measuring tolerance, inverted measurement 0.75 mm/m (0.043°)
- Better, faster, and more accurate reading through the patented SOLA FOCUS vials
- Sturdy aluminum C profile with flexible markers
- Outstanding measuring accuracy in standard and inverted position
- Printed scale in a 1-mm grid
- Special electrician scale allows 4 markings at a standard distance of 71 mm according to DIN 49075
- Plastic pads prevent the spirit level from sliding while protecting the surface
- Horizontal measurement
- Vertical measurement
|Item description||Marking spirit level|
|Dimensions||56 x 18 mm|
|Profile weight||590 g/m|
|Measuring tolerance, standard position||0.50 mm/m (0.029°)|
|Measuring tolerance, inverted measurement||0.75 mm/m (0.043°)|
|Number of horizontal vials||1|
|Number of vertical vials||1|
ELECTRIC MARKER SPIRIT LEVEL
The special spirit level for electrical work is very easy and comfortable to use. Thanks to the electrician's scale with 4 socket markings at 71 mm spaced, sockets and switches can be measured and marked in a single work step.
The electrician’s scale enables you to make 4 markings at standard 71 mm spaces.
Measuring, adjusting and marking is possible in horizontal and vertical position.
The aluminium profile provides maximum stability, even if dropped. The vials consist of break-proof acrylic glass and we guarantee their leak tightness for 30 years.
With 40 cm length the spirit level also fits perfectly into any toolbox.