Laser spirit levels
RED laser digital
Features RED laser digital
- Measuring tolerance Solatronic module:
0.05° at 0° and 90°
0.1° between 1° and 89°
- Bluetooth interface for the SOLA Measures app
- Adjustable inclination display in °, %, mm/m, and in/ft
- "Hold" function for storing measured values and for transferring angles
- Turn on audible signal for guidance in difficult conditions
- Convenient reading thanks to reversible display for inverted measurements
|RED laser digital|
|Item description||Laser spirit level with electronic inclinometer and Bluetooth|
|Dimensions||59 x 27 mm|
|Power supply||5 x 1.5 V (AAA) batteries|
|Operating time (at 20 °C)||16 hrs|
|Laser class||2, DIN EN 60825-1 : 2007-10|
|Output power||< 1.0 mW|
|Profile weight||890 g/m|
|Measuring tolerance, standard position||0.25 mm/m (0.014°)|
|Number of horizontal vials||1|
|Number of vertical vials||1|
|Special characteristic||Solatronic module with Bluetooth|
|End cap||1-c + 2-c|
|Measuring tolerance, laser||±0.15 mm/m (0.008°)|
- 2 x 1.5 V (AAA) batteries
Digital spirit levels with Bluetooth
DIGITAL MEASUREMENT OF INCLINATIONS AND ANGLES
The RED digital is ideal to use anywhere, where inclinations, slopes and angles need to be measured quickly and precisely. The RED(M) digital levels are highly precise with an integrated electronic inclinometer module and Bluetooth interface. Furthermore, they are sturdy and easy to use.
- Measurement tolerance of Solatronic module:
0.05° at 0° and 90°/0.10° between 1° and 89°
- Adjustable inclination display in °, mm/m, %, in/ft
- ‘Hold’ function for storing measuring results and transferring angles
- Digital display rotates automatically in inverted positions
- Permanently backlit display for optimum readability
- Acoustic signal guide
- Patented SOLA FOCUS vials for RED 60 digital, RED 120 digital and REDM 60 digital
- Protection class IP65: dustproof and protected against water jets
- Bluetooth interface for use with SOLA Measures app
USING THE RED DIGITAL SPIRIT LEVELs
SOLATRONIC MODULE WITH PRACTICAL FUNCTIONS
The key feature of the RED digital is the integrated electronic inclinometer module (Solatronic module). The measuring results can be displayed via the ‘Mode’ function either in degrees (°), mm/m, percent (%) or in/ft (decimal or fractional). Using the ‘Hold’ function, measuring results can be saved for later use and angles can be transferred easily.
Optimal readability for inverted measurements
When taking inverted measurements, the digital display automatically rotates on the digital spirit level module. This is particularly helpful for overhead measurements. Thanks to the permanently backlit display, the measurement result can also be clearly read even under poor visibility conditions.
Acoustic signal guide
For unfavourable angles and difficult to view/dark areas, the acoustic signal guide can be switched on. The closer the digital spirit level gets to the standard position (0° and 90°), the higher the frequency of the acoustic signal. This enables measurements to be taken without directly viewing the display and frees up both hands to assemble furniture, for example.
SOLA FOCUS vial
The RED 60 digital, RED 120 digital and REDM 60 digital spirit levels are fitted with the patented SOLA FOCUS vial (pictured right). This acrylic glass vial includes an integrated magnification lens (+60%) and has a significantly higher degree of contrast compared to a ring vial. This makes it faster to take measurements and achieves more accurate and therefore better results. The measurement tolerance is 0.5 mm/m in the standard position and for inverted measurements. Further quality features: The vial fluid is antistatic and has excellent light resistance.
Use with the SOLA Measures app
bluetooth + SOLA Measures App
Work more efficiently and save time – the free SOLA Measures app makes this possible. The Bluetooth interface of the RED digital level means that it can be used together with the free SOLA Measures app, giving you access to useful functions. You can transfer the measurement data to your mobile device live, store the measurement results straight away on site together with the ambient conditions and share the measurement data with your team quickly and easily. The user-friendly menu navigation makes the app intuitive and easy to use. Suitable for iOS and Android.
Download the app for useful additional functions
- Real-time transfer of the measured values from the measuring device to your mobile device
- Remote control of functions on the measuring device via the app
- Automatic recording and storage of the measurement results with the date and time
- Addition of notes, photos and videos to stored measured values
- Foto-Overlay: The measured values, date and time are displayed and stored directly on the photo
- Display of all stored measured values in the clearly arranged measured value memory
- Sharing function allows fast sending of measurement results
- Once paired, measuring devices are automatically found by the app and connected
RED 25 digital
At just 25 cm, the short digital inclinometer from SOLA is ideally suited for the precise measurement of inclinations and angles with smaller contact surfaces. The RED 25 digital inclinometer is used, for example, for installing window sills or laying pipelines. Thanks to its compact size, the RED 25 digital inclinometer can be easily stored and transported in any common tool box.
The REDM digital is equipped with extra-powerful neodymium magnets and offers outstanding adhesive force on all magnetic surfaces. Thanks to the lateral insertion method of the magnets, the measuring surface is entirely smooth, easy to clean and allows for clean and precise work. The seamless measuring surface reduces the risk of scratches on sensitive painted surfaces.
RED laser digital
The RED laser digital’s integrated point laser allows reference heights to be transmitted quickly and easily. The digital laser spirit level is therefore ideally suited to installing banisters and handrails, applying reference markers or aligning objects in interior construction. The special vial with increased radius enables exact horizontal positioning of the laser for precise measuring results.